1. Course information regarding the „Intensivsprachkurs Deutsch“ (intensive language course German)
Level A1 altogether includes 150 lessons and costs 398 €.
The levels A2/B1/B2/C1 include 200 lessons per level and cost 498 € each.
Level C1+DSH-Crash Course or C1+TestDaF-Crash Course include 230 lessons and cost 598 € each.
2. Application procedure
a. Online application Please complete the application blank entirely and click “send”. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the SFE Center on the next working day. https://sfeducationcenter.langlion.com/registration/firstPage/registrationFormId/1
b. Download the application blank and complete it entirely. Afterwards, please send the application blank to SFE via mail or e-mail. http://www.sf-education.com/deutsch/sprachkurse-essen/anmeldeformular/
c. Personal or third-party application is possible from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the week in the SFE Center’s Front Office.
Adresse: Hoffnungstr. 2, 45127 Essen im 4. Obergeschoss
3. Documents after the application
1. After your successful application, you will be provided with a notice of arrival – including payment information – from the SFE Center.
2. After receiving your course fee, you will be provided with a confirmation for both your application and your payment. These documents can be presented to public authorities and may also be used to apply for and prolong a legal status in the Federal Republic of Germany.
4. Application fee
Application fee within Germany is dropped. For an application* outside Germany, the application fee amounts to 100 €.
* If a participant is located outside of Germany during the application, a person within Germany may undertake the application and pay the fee in cash or transfer it from a German banking account.
Thus, there would be no application fee of 100 €.
5. If visas are refused
Refund of the course fee is not possible until the participant sends the refusal of his or her visa by the German Embassy to email@example.com. In that case, the application fee of 100 € from outside Germany will not be refunded.
6. Lesson times
Generally, the SFE Center offers morning and afternoon courses for every level except A1. It’s up to the SFE Center’s discretion whether a participant takes a morning or afternoon course. However, you can choose the time of your course freely as soon as you can hand in any kind of certificate (e.g. certificate of employment, internship certificate).
7. Placement test
If you are in possession of the following certificates, you can directly attend the respective courses in the SFE Center – without having to write a placement test:
1. Certificate of the Goethe Institute
2. TestDaF certificate: 12-B1; 13-B2, 14/15-C1
3. DSH 1 certificate: C1
If you do not possess at least one of the aforementioned certificates, you are obliged to partake in a placement test free of charge. The appointment for the placement is individually plannable: Please arrange an appointment directly at the SFE Center’s Front office or contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SF EDUCATION CENTER GERMANY
45127 Essen Germany
Tel.: +49 - (0)201 - 4741 - 293 Fax.: +49 - (0)201 - 4741 - 292
Montag-Freitag: 9:00-17:00 Uhr
Bank: Sparkasse Essen Kontoinhaber: SF Education Center